Michael A. Kaufman has been a practicing foreclosure and bankruptcy attorney in West Palm Beach since 2003. Mr. Kaufman has extensive experience in various aspects of insolvency and bankruptcy law with broad experience in the representation of creditors, debtors, trustees, creditor committees, and other professionals in bankruptcy and restructuring cases. He has advised creditor and debtor clients in both personal and corporate bankruptcies and has counseled on a range of bankruptcy-related issues, including restructuring of assets, consolidation of debts, structuring payment plans, single asset real estate cases, automatic stays, discharge of debts involving Chapter 11 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy and Chapter 7 bankruptcy liquidations.
Mr. Kaufman’s experience includes appearances in both state and federal actions in New York and Florida regarding issues of federal and state law, including defense of avoidance and fraudulent transfer actions. In addition, Mr. Kaufman has experience with:
- B.S. in Business Administration from American University in Washington, D.C.
- J.D. from New England School of Law in Boston, Massachusetts
- M.S. in Real Estate Development from Columbia University in New York, New York
- Florida Bar
- New York Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
Get the legal help you need today
The Law Office of Michael A. Kaufman, P.A. creates effective legal solutions at an affordable cost. To discuss your legal needs, contact the firm at 561-207-8391 for a free consultation today.