Want Debt Relief? Work with a Trusted Bankruptcy Attorney in Boynton Beach, FL
If you have an overwhelming amount of debt, reach out to Michael A. Kaufman, P.A. He is an experienced bankruptcy attorney near Boynton Beach, FL, ready to assist you. With nearly two decades of experience assisting clients, you can trust him to provide you with professional and compassionate services. Get in touch with him today to see how he can help as your bankruptcy lawyer.
We’ll be with you every step of the way, handling paperwork and representing you throughout the process.
Seek Assistance from a Qualified Lawyer
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: This process involves liquidation to pay off creditors.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Create a repayment plan that helps you pay off the debt in 3-5 years.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: Are you a small business facing bankruptcy? Develop a repayment plan that helps you reorganize your assets.
- Creditor Work: Protect your rights as a creditor by working with an attorney.
- Garnishment: Wage garnishment is when your employer takes out a portion of your pay in order to pay off your debt.
- Foreclosure: If you want to fight foreclosure, get in touch with a lawyer to see if you have a valid reason.
- Condominium Association: Get help with compliance issues, contracts, disputes, etc.
- Personal Injury: A personal injury lawyer can help you fight for compensation. Get help with your medical bills and lost wages.
Schedule an Appointment with a Bankruptcy Law Firm Today
Discuss the different types of bankruptcy with an attorney today. Call Michael A. Kaufman, P.A., and receive reliable guidance along the way. He will make sure you find a fair and reasonable solution for your situation. Call today to schedule a consultation near Boynton Beach, FL.